Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

On reflection, I think this gastronomic approach to criminality might have a wider application. I'd suggest trialling it on a couple of established eateries, say Gordon Ramsay in Chelsea and Alain Ducasse at the Dorchester. It wouldn't be too difficult to find some accounts of high-class Damascene conversions delicately suggestive enough to accompany the truffled chicken quenelles or Guinea fowl blanquettes; they could even be printed on paper wraparounds to slip nicely over the neck of a bottle of Montrachet Grand Cru or a zesty Clos d'Ambonnay. I'm certain there are many miserable tax dodgers, undeserving Lords, Ladies and royals (is that a tautology?), MPs on the take, corrupt financiers (is that one too?), pimps, slavers, public school gangsters or Jeffrey Epstein associates that need only the little nudge provided by a 'positive story' to turn their lives around and become happy contributors to the social good.

end link