Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Button wrote:
    Keep up the good work WGS, sometimes there's a serious side... https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/fighter-pilot-almost-hit-helicopter-14085703

For years now people in Dover and outside area's people who come on get bullied here by few mindless bullies to poke fun, pull up on mistakes by making fun, posting comments to sabotage posts..and so on and so on and so on...you know who you are; as above . Its all put down to innocent banter. It gives my posts more reads so not bothered that way, can handle behaviour as seen here. Others cant handle such behaviour, so won't post in fear of being made fun of - these are decent people that should be posting

So tell me it this site just for a few to speak and does the little circle want no one else here to take attention from their posts of a face don't fit into that little circle? Please enlighten me to all this sad mindless behaviour that hundreds of people are watching and reading here. If this is stage here for comical acts then play on. Maybe Im on a Childs forum or the house of commons ?

Pick away

end link