Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Sorry Jan I dont watch TV anymore it controls what we watch, how we think and fed a load of bull. Myself would take precautions like washing hands, covering nose/mouth, avoid crowed places or places at all till its all over.Keep your immune system up taking Vit-c and most importantly V-D3 and so on. Lots of Garlic and ginger. Ross said he got the shot but then got flu something not right, Ross you say you was not as bad as others it may be because your immune system dealt with it better or you had a less powerful type maybe the strain in the shot given.

You see the flu mutates so the shots are not going to protect against the strains already here, that what I have read and researched. Is being said that stock piled flu jabs for other strains are just being given for no reason other than cost .People can make their own mind up

end link