Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Jan Higgins wrote:
    The climate is changing, be it natural or man made, and luckily this country is at least trying to improve our impact, these protesters should focus on the countries that are doing nothing but add to the world's pollution problems.

Yes I will criticise those who disrupt the lives of ordinary people trying to continue their work day or even their much deserved rest day. I suspect this civil disobedience will not make any difference at all to the way Westminster, other countries or big business think or behave. Like the vast majority rallies on any subject they are preaching only to their existing followers and co-believers.

"Be it" does not apply. Climate change is man made whether you choose to believe it or not. The evidence is irrefutable. Yes, our track record is better than others but there is still so much more that MUST be done.

Would you said all that about the suffragettes, I wonder?

end link