Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I would also like to point out the old you get the more times you need to get to a hospital and some times if you have to be there like we have to at 0830hrs in the morning or my wife has one coming up at 1930hrs at night it is not easy with public services, also a member of my family last week had to take 3 of her young ones on a Saturday afternoon to the Ashford Hospital and that would have cost a lot of money ,but because I have the car I could take them there and back in less time then it would have taken them to go one way and without any cost to them.
    Also about drinking I am very anti drinking because of what can happen in life and driving ,just pointing out in my case It went a long way years ago in losing my first family and a very nice house out at the bay. But as we are talking about driving only IS IT WORTH having one drink that might put you over the top and that costing your job ,best thing is have none at all and that should be the law, And the same next day after drinking ,in fact some times the next day you are still very unwell and not fit to drive or work.

end link