Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Jan Higgins wrote:
    TWD, it might be worth trying Pencester Health (865577) in the morning as they are in the same group, they might be able to get your notes if you explain the problem.

I got my jab this morning at long last in the Health Centre, so far no problems and they were very helpful to this awkward old lady.

Remembered your post and tried this number after being stuck at number nine in the queue for appointments for about ten minutes (after the five minutes of Corona chit chat of course).

All you get is recorded message now!

Back to being number nine in the queue again I guess. I'm wondering if it goes above nine. How long does it take to book an appointment anyway? That's all I'm trying to do. My housebound mothers second jab is due and we've heard nothing, though I keep getting reminded via text to book an appointment for mine, even though it's been booked for next week since eleven weeks ago.

end link