Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Jan Higgins wrote:
    TWD, it might be worth trying Pencester Health (865577) in the morning as they are in the same group, they might be able to get your notes if you explain the problem.

I got my jab this morning at long last in the Health Centre, so far no problems and they were very helpful to this awkward old lady.

Thanks for that Jan. Is that the one in Maison Dieu? That used to be called Maison Dieu Health Centre? Unnecessarily complicating things that is.

My mother had an appointment at "Pencester" a few months back, only to be told when we got there that it was actually at Maison Dieu. And they had blocked off the easy route from the car park to the door at Maison Dieu, which was a nightmare for my mothers barely functioning legs. No wonder there is almost always someone or something illegally parked near the door there.

I wonder how many people have made the same understandable error?

end link