Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Following on from recent lockdown discussions, attached is a link to a very interesting article (American) about methods of infection. I was looking for information to support the common sense notion that, however flawed the epidemiological modelling might be, the avoidance of contact must be the surest means of reducing infection levels.

https://erinbromage.wixsite.com/covid19/post/the-risks-know-them-avoid-them?fbclid=IwAR1hA1oZBZKSfhnKp9Id6g1TOsGX44OZ-h4VQP2uxVnU5fPwUKxbbshT880

Reggie - I'd love to say I regard your gifts as having some value but sadly I do not. The point I was making is that critical analysis of Johnson and co's abject handling of this disaster is much more than being a 'hindsight oracle'. It is to show the lack of foresight within our current administration. That was what the article was pointing out. Personally I don't care whether you stick with your tribal allegiances that seem to reject any criticism, however valid it may be. Lives are being lost unnecessarily as Rosena Allin-Khan pointed out in pariament a couple of days ago. The patronising response she received from Hancock is indicative of why constructive scrutiny is so necessary.

end link