Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

This morning, SUNDAY 22nd March @ around 11am, on my way home from delivering food to an elderly couple, I observed the following. By the taxi rank near to BOOTS I saw a group of taxi drivers talking and laughing up real close. I thought how utterly selfish. Some poor unsuspecting person could climb into one of their taxis and possibly pick up this nasty virus if one of those drivers was affected. Because of their attitude it is unlikely that they would have been keeping their taxis as free as possible from any contact from passengers. You know, seat belts etc etc. As I approached this shocking scene, keeping a very safe distance, two POLICE officers walked from the other side of the road towards this group. I thought hey, great, they are going to advise them so break it up. Did they? NO THEY DID NOT. They joined in!! It is possible they were two PCSO's. Walking past, and no I did not intervene, (would you have done?) I looked back at this now enlarged group. The twe officers were walking away leaving the group to continue.

end link