Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Jan Higgins wrote:
    I predict a baby boom and there will probably be an increase in depression and possibly other mental disorders for those stuck indoors for several weeks or whatever length of time is next advised by our experts.

If I am well and have not knowingly been in contact with anyone who has or might have this virus then if I feel like going out I will go out. Maybe I should add only if the shops have reasonably full shelves and it is not raining.

BTW I have never known my road to be so quiet very few pedestrians or cars.

A baby boom from the over 70’s staying indoors Jan? What are you lot like in Dover, I would choose a stiff walk and a cup of tea any day!

Also if you meant the boom being triggered by the youngsters confined to isolation, how would this work observing the 2 metres separation advice?

On reflection it could be the Pinocchio story was adapted so as not to offend common decency!

end link