Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I am spitting feathers re British Gas as I wanted to speak to a human being about my dual tariff. The first two numbers given on their own paperwork don't even exist, I found several more on their website which said waiting times to speak to an advisor could be as long as 45 minutes - hardly surprising in these times, so I waited. And waited. While waiting I made contact on their Live Chat scheme which aborted the chat after I asked for a number to speak to someone. This was mid afternoon and I continued waiting. After 56 minutes a computerised voice invited me to leave a message, which I did, including my number and asked for a return call. 48 hours later I suspect I won't get this call. I pay BG by direct debit so cannot withhold payment to grab their attention, so can anyone here kindly advise me on my next step(s). Thanks, Ken

end link