Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

howard mcsweeney1 wrote:
    Facebook and Google don't have my mobile number but listed out all the stuff I have watched on Netflix recently.

Netflix have neither my landline or mobile number just an E mail address.

If you are using Windows 10 OS Howard your every move is being tracked and you may find on your profile that your house is pin pointed on a map. You need to go into your privacy settings and turn off some of the default settings.

The Wi Fi hotspots, including those on public transport, are open to anyone who cares to snoop too.

If anyone uses the 'Pay At The Pump' facilities in petrol stations they should be aware that the card details that are passed from the pump to the office are not encrypted in most cases and are open to abuse by scammers.

At one petrol station that uses this system my central locking and automatic mirrors were turned on and off whilst I was in the office paying as the Wi Fi frequency was within the same range!

It has also been known for scanners being used to intercept the info too. It is also possible to use a scanner to block remote control locking in car parks to prevent car locks from operating to enable thieves to access your vehicle .

end link