Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I sent him £100 donation as he promised he would come to UK with his new Jet he will make it just like God wants him to do. He said I would get to see him - It was money worth spending ,the man has to get out there and all get the word out - It just takes people like me that just have the heart to help this poor man do the work God gave him to do too. I do believe the tax payer does the same with promises of a good leadership and put his faith in one man in goverment and our Queen, although that payment you don't have a choice. But hey Christmas is around the corner and you will all be able to hang your decs and put up your tree's, buy presents just to celebrate Jesus birth we all cant be jehovah's witnesses on here surly. Its nice to know we are in same boat with these things to celebrate. I mean we just got over celebrating Jesus death and his rise from his death with easter an all, so save your pennies for his birth is next - its good to believe. I wander how many Jets the queen has ??

end link