Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well when your all standing at his pearly gates scratching to get in Ill wave to you all.

As I said I am not a fanatic of anything, cause I believe 'my rights' and yes everyday I say God give me strength. At times in my life other than speaking to my dog or my children . I do have a conversation with God and his son because there is things I don't want to speak to another human about - my conversation is always in the strictest confidence, it is always good to talk knowing that- yes makes me feel better getting things of my chest

So were all here to just live, suffer and die and that is it then?

And I can be humble- Sorry Reggie about our spat no hard feelings- at least there is a thread about God and his son now.

I don't know about Adam and Eve but evolution seems not to explain us humans too well how we got here so quickly- If we were the flu I can understand the change from primate to human in such a short burst of time.....something does not add up really. However, were not the brightest sparks either we still cant fly into space without all the tons of junk to shift us up there.

end link