Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Two points on the subject:-

1. There are currently 32 conflicts ongoing around the World: 8 are border disputes. 24 are to decide who has the best magic fairy as an imaginary friend.

2. For anyone seriously interested in 'faith/religion/belief systems' the British Museum has an excellent exhibition on until 8th April http://www.britishmuseum.org/whats_on/exhibitions/living_with_gods.aspx (I really, really want a Home Shinto Shrine for Christmas now!)

The excellent Neil MacGregor covered it in the Recent Radio 4 series 'Living With Gods'.

All 31 episodes (each 15 min) are available on the BBC Radio IPlayer.

(I found Here Comes the Sun, where he experiences the sunrise whilst inside the monumental stone passage tomb at Newgrange, Ireland, a structure older than Stonehenge or the pyramids in Egypt particularly magical though unfortunately when I visited and entered in 2016 on my megalithic tour of Ireland it was not the solstice)

end link