Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

A post about me, thank you Reggy.
    A post about me to just ask a question?
    A post to defend yourself from my perceptions of your post towards me.

Your explanation Reggy in your own words;

“Who’s lord certainly not mine, why should ‘YOUR’ religion dictate how the rest of us should lead our lives.

‘People are welcome to believe in whatever deity they wish'. ‘I will however be critical of a persons religion especially when it impact on me.

Reggy you singled me out 'Your religion' it is not just my religion your focus was on me alone when you posted your post, you wanted to pop at me not the religion itself. What I believe in and what I say does not mean I uphold complete authority over everything 'why should ‘YOUR’ religion dictate how the rest of us should lead our lives'. My religion does not dictate how the rest of you should lead your lives, Government and Local Councils decide how you all lead your lives 'NOT MY RELIGION' Reggy so there's your accusation and singled me out.

Now if you were not focusing on me and was not trying to attack me you're reply would have been ' I understand that Amber but religion should not dictate how the rest of us non believers over charging for parking. Because Reggy the post was about 'Parking' you then accused me of effecting others with my religion and not the issue itself 'PARKING'.

You then go onto to say after publicly opening a thread about me:
    'I will however be critical of a persons religion especially when it impact on me,'
    So where is 'my' religion impacting you Reggy because you make accusations against me again you are referring to me with this statement. I impact on no-one I say what I say, I believe what I believe and at times I get kicked at on here and people think I should take it.

Here I am no less with a person saying he was not attacking or accusing now opening a thread just about me to ask a question? I think the reasoning behind this thread is more than this!

I've read of a lot of Witch Hunting cases in my time but one on a Forum beats me and saying it's asking a question. Why don't you just put me in a chair and put me into the river and ask me the questions MY GOD what is Dover coming to.

My case closed.

end link