Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Sue Nicholas wrote:
    A lot of people attended those over the years .It was a thank you gesture to the many people who contibuted to the life of the district .It was also a way of promoting businesses .I recall the PR man from Mclarens DDC we were trying to get them to relocate at Llydden .I chatted to the Pr guy and within the week Ron Dennis,s head man visited DDC ,It was a very good PR exercise.
    it's time to move on Keith .Where did all the invited guests to Modays event eat .Were the general public invited into the Town Hall .Did you attend any civic treceptions ?.

I see Sue you mention a party at Townhall if I am correct. Do you know what was the cost of this party then on monday for all this food whilst Dover people are going to nifties and food banks because they cannot afford food because of high council tax costs ontop of everything else. So they paid for this super party with lots of fine food.

ANYONE OUT THERE HOW MUCH DID IT COST?

end link