Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I cannot be bothered to argue with you Sue, you obviously dont know the same single mothers that I do and if you take a look at the road behind Brambley Hedge during working hours you will see what I mean.

Just because you wear a jacket and occasionally a hat doesnt make you a better person, your statement above just points out that you are unable to move with the times. Unfortunately time moves on and we must move with it and not expect everyone to applaud us for old fashioned statements.

I think you will also find that Dover is not the only town in the world that has alot of single mothers, my reference to a sweeping statement was about tarring all single mothers with the same brush and I am certain that those that you have worked with will be heartened and motivated if they now read what you are saying about them.

end link