Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Bern I sincerely believe that standards have to be set and If it means imposing or trying to set my standards on others so be it .I still expect a man to open a door for me and fellow councillors will tell you i always wear a jacket at meetings .No matter how rushed i am appearance is very important .Correct speech is also high on the agenda .My children were never allowed to eat in the street .Its because left wing and wooly liberals believe in freesdom for all that we are in this dependance on the state .

I see all these so modern outlook people at council presentations trying to put the world to right but fall down on every day standards .

So Sheli you think my statement is sweeping .Funny how Dover seems to have an influx of young single mothers and it is generation after generation .I know having worked with many of these young girls so it is not a sweeping statement .
    Im nt
    talking about couples who live together and have raised a family and choose not to morry .This is the case in my own family however its their choice and not mine .
    They have worked hard Mother stayed at home and no hand outs .
    I agree with Ross how do you know these people Sheli with posh pushchairs are living on benefits .
    Well i had better get ready for a meeting ,make up on and jacket worn and hopefully doors opened .

end link