Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Whilst I agree that we do have a certain amount of single mothers here in Dover, we should remember that there are those that may have fallen pregnant at an early age and then strived to better themselves and build a better life for their children.

I know of several single mothers in the Dover area who may have been irresponsible in getting pregnant in the first place but have shown a great deal of resilience in getting out to work and providing for their child themselves.

I am dismayed that certain people are only able to see the worst as usual!

Dover has always had this problem, I myself was a result of a teenage pregnancy, thank fully my Father came back and married my Mother (He was at Old Park Barracks) and I think I turned out ok!!

Lets be fair, some of these women have never known any better, they have been raised into this mentality and dont know any better but I bet every one of them would want more for their children.

Michelle

end link