Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I was very interested in hearing Gordon Browns proposal to house young single mothers in a hostel .What a mavellous idea .For far too long young girls have been able to access a Council waiting list and aquire a flat to start with then moving slowly into bigger accomodation .I have seen how the system works.Unfortunately Councils have a duty to house homeless youngesters and so often the parents do not accept responsibility and demand .Their Daughter has rights dont you know You puffed up ****council worker or councillor .I was on the bus yesterday overheard a girl gloating on the fact the council had given her a flat .

I have never denied that some people will never rise to great heights and lack ambition but look around Dover and see how many young girls have babies
    .I watched yesterday children getting on the bus there was the usual stuffing them selves with sweets mums on mobiles and then i spotted a little girl reading her school book .NOw that little girl will go far and not settle for a hoard of children before she is eligble to vote .Ride on a bus and see life .

end link