Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

The thing is Tom is I've always believed in the old adage "what's good for the goose".
    So do some research and find out some of the things the panellists have been saying about other people in their careers and personal lives. It's quite shocking really. Prescott, as an example, is noted for his arrogance and bullying which involves extreme name calling. Describing him as a pie stuffer is being kind. He's described others in a much worse vein.
    Lucas, the bed wetter as in Oh my God we're all going to die because of a trace gas, calls people like me "denialists" which is aimed at drawing some sort of link to holocaust deniers and climate change deniers which I consider extremely offensive.
    Deluded might be a little excessive to describe Griff Rhys Jones but hey why not eh? Name calling is de rigueur nowadays and everyone's doing it.
    As for Kings Lynn not wishing to deal with waste themselves is a rather trite condemnation. Do you know somethings we don't about the local anti-incinerator campaign?
    Oh and I forgot - David Willetts, known to his tory chums as two brains Willetts. Two mouth willetts I'd say. Like most tory MPs he says one thing from the left side of this mouth and another from the right side.

end link