Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I already said the stereotype exists, BarryW. As much as the grumpy florid-complexioned Major and pearl-adorned Pippa do on the Right. They exist in part, because stereotypes are always based on some kind of truth, but distorted and abused until it becomes grotesque. There is some truth in the idea that people can be victims as much as perp, and I am clear that people - any people - are capable of change and growth. Having said that, I would pay good money to see Howards stereotype copper feel the collar of the scumbag drugdealers in Dover, especially the ones outside our bloody house. Allowing for peoples capacity to change and enabling opportunities for those who really want to to do so does not need to run parallel with a soft touch or an inability to see the obvious!! It does not have to be one extreme or the other.

end link