Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

BarryW and Roger, I think you have misinterpreted not only me but others too. I was being a little flip when I suggested a higher being had planted Littlejohn here - I really meant that i thought he had little purpose other than to reinforce stereotypical prejudices and make people feel better about holding grudges! BarryW - your comment about lefties wanting to be kind to criminals is not worthy of you! There have been some alternative views and proposals from the extreme left, and there is no doubt that a certain woolly-minded and fluffy pinko yummy mummy type person does exist (I am sure I have posted before about a social work student in one of my classes years ago who, quite seriously, suggested that the single-parent-under-17-unemployed-no-qualification-substance-misuser should sell her jewellery if she needed money) but on the whole, most lefties are quite aware of the challenges around addictions and prisons etc etc etc, often because they work in them in the real world. So don't let your prejudices hang out, there! I really think that you and I (red and blue!) have more in common than we realise.

end link