Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I would like to question Barry what you think common sense is? I know it is often used incorrectly to put down ideas that are incongruent to ones own. This is not common sense but the sense of individuals using the term 'common' to suggest other people feel the same. Much like my dislike of the Red Indian busker (On another thread) is the view of an individual (me) I could go out and find others that shared this view but it would not make it 'common' The underlying principles of the left are based within commonality and sharing. This 'common sense' is exactly the same and not 'individual sense' (that is for the rightwing, you know 'no such thing as society' and all that!).

It's also funny that many of these minority groups that Littlejohn lists fall into the types of groups that marxism attempted to secularise. Moving from a society led by religion/belief to one of reason and science. You confuse the actions of political parties (most of them poor) with political philosophies!

Also you haven't disagreed with any of my points about the Daily Mail, I think they're a fair reason to discredit mnost of the trash that is printed in it!

end link