Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I have been speaking to the Play area/Leisure Manager at DDC and he was going to get back to me by the end of September so I'll chase him up.

Kent Highways are looking at a one-way system and yes indeed there was a very good response from a survey carried out in the affected roads, with just three people objecting to it.
    The cost will be in the region of £18,500 and I understand it will have to be scheduled for budgeting too.

With regard to the buses being removed from Maxton, they (stagecoach) don't just conjure up brand-new low-floor buses from cupboard, there has to be a real and perceived need for them right across the country, not just one local authority or one bus company come to that.

I don't know who makes them (probably Mercedes ?), but I do know they are damn expensive, so lots of orders for them need to be placed.

Simply marching up and down the road and letter writing, is not enough; quality lobbying has to be made by the local authority, the County Councils and the many and various bus companies.

Like section 215, there has to be a political will, to successfully lobby.

Roger

end link