Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

There are plenty of people out there who think it's a good idea and many who are ambivalent. I was even chatting to an RAF vet in his 80s in the Market Square as it was being finished off, and he thought it was a great idea. Another lady in her 50s on her lunch break told me it was great to see something positive being done in Dover - she was fully supportive. Most of the people at work I've spoken to who live locally think it's a great idea - notably they are mostly younger. Are there any contributors to DF younger than 40?

People will be very quick to write in to criticise and complain, but positive contributions are much rarer - online forums are proof enough of that! I would be very wary of interpreting 1:5 positive to negative letters received at DDC as being the true ratio of public feeling for this very reason.

Still, I suppose such positive feedback will be ignored in certain quarters or dismissed as simply being 'wrong'.

end link