Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

David H I have always had the greatest respect for you because I believe you are in politics for the right reason .You are also a person with great knowledge .
    Im pleased to see your comments re the screen .The points you make re the design and fitting in with the open space were all points I made .

I was advised because i was on planning for ten years and one time Chairman to try and put across the objectors view .I also wanted to help the residents of Dolphin House.

If you read the planning report the officers did not give a recommendation .Reading between the lines I would say they were not in favour ,

What was amazing at the meeting when the application was passed how many officers were present and how the Chief Excutive spoke for the application .

In 22 years I have never seen anything like it .
    Is it any wonder I said what I did and was removed from the cabinet .I was trying to stop an action which DDC will regret .
    The screen is far too dominant
    The lights are blocked out and what chance for the flower beds which are soon to be planted

end link