Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Mr Dixon.
    Sir you are so wrong with what you are writing,I do not know if you have been a boxer or know much about it ,but I do not think you so in the way you talk.
    Women have babys and by boxing from a very young age and we are talking of about 10years old,punch after punch to the stomach could damage it and in the end could be perment and also it can damage her face again perment. Women boxing is still new so we have not yet seen the damage it can do,but the danger is there and soon or later it will happen to some young lady but it will be to late I have been in boxing a long time and know what it can do.We are not talking about a punch from just out of the blue in the street, we are talking about punchS from some one who has been hiting the punch bags day in and day out and been in training to hit hard some will be strong at it even women after some time and if a young girl or lady takes to much of that to her stomach perment damage will be done.

Vic M

end link