Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Ive had this letter in from Archbishop Dick of York....

"
    I hope Mr Boland that you will publish my letter. I am very aghast. Being a traditionalist I voted against this outrage. Did you see a woman amongst the apostles, did you see a woman in Leonardo's Last Supper, has a woman ever parted the Red Sea...No.

Dont get me wrong Mr Boland, I like women. I like the sturdy types with blue hair and full boosoms..and good stout legs. Experience tells me that these are the types that can keep going in the kitchen long after the rest of us have collapsed. Well, all those Garden Fete's can be very tiring as they go on all day and all summer. On those occasions we need lots of pots of tea, and simply oodles and oodles of little dainty cucumber sandwiches, and the women do such a good job in this arena...here in York they do such a lovely line in tri-angular shaped cucumber sandwiches.

I dont mind telling you Mr Boland that I am very worried....make a woman a Bishop and pretty soon their positions will be so lofty, women that is, that none of them will make the tea and sandwiches evermore...nor clean up afterwards neither. Mark my words this is the thin end of the wedge!

It could be the end of my fundraisers...

Dick of York "

end link