Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I think the time is ripe for a Popular Peoples Party (PPP) with the likes of Branson Cowell Lumley Geldorf Tom Robinson,The CEO of MacDonalds who shone on Question Time 2 wks ago.Leading Athletes ie people with drive and determination to do good for themselves and are proud to be British,Alex Ferguson a born winner,Leading local Councillors from around the country who work for peanuts but dedicate their lives to public servic,Alan Suger whose not scared to sack people,Martin Bell as an Independant voice all those years ago against Tory sleaze.

The list goes on we need to move away from career politicians where leading politicians come from a background spanning centuries where they are groomed for the Upper or Lower House with the sole belief that they and they alone know whats best for the general members of the public and whats best for this country whilst continually lining their own pockets at our expense.

I have a dream and that dream is all men and women in the UK regardless of their race creed colour and religion are equal and are paid equally. I have a dream that one day we will again be able to say that this country is the mother of all parliaments with a Bill of Rights and a new Magna Carta.I have a dream that one day we will all be proud of our politicians who will be leading the world on Nuclear disarmament,the enviroment,better working conditions ,a fine educational system and free health care from the cradle to the grave, a fresh view of crime punishment and rehabilatation,where immigration is firm but fair and immigrants are welcomed not shunned. I have a dream........

end link