Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

When ar wur a lad, we lived in 2 up 2 darn wi a gas boiler for 'ot water, one coal fire, and sheered a karzy at bottom o' yard wi' ouse next duur.

Me an me little sis shared a bedroom until a wur fifteen and she wur eleven, then wi moved to 'ouse mi dad's firm owned - ar 'ad mi own room but we still 'ad t' karzy hafway darn gardie - still we didn't 'ave to sheer wi' no-une. Mi dad kept on at t' council for a propa 'ouse but they reckoned we didn't have 'nuf points, whatever they wur.

A went to t' grammar, got 7 O-levels, third in t' class. Lad who wu top had no dad, we'd known 'im since he wu five but no-wun thought to ask why. Lad who cum second were reet lucky, lived in council 'ouse and dad 'ad a car. 'Is dad were a teecher so must 'a known how to speek to t' councillor and get sum points - oh, near forgot, he wur a councillor, Labour.

---------------------------------------

Am I in the lead for the hardest childhood competition

end link