Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Typical response post 16 .Yes I do live in River in a very modest home.My parents lived in a council house as did my in laws.When we lived in a small cottage we had an outside toilet and had to walk a quarter of a mile to obtain buckets of drinking water.When in 1987 my parent were allocated a council house they were in their seventies and were overjoyed.I too have worked hard and if you did more research Suzy you would know I'm not a snob .Im stating the facts .For some reason most of the council stock is on the hillsides of Dover.
    I was the portfolio holder for housing for six years and prior to that I shadowed that role. I learnt a lot about housing both private and public. I spent a year on be regional housing board which covered various areas of the south east .On planning for ten years so do understand housing.
    So please think before you hit the keyboard.

end link