Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

On my morning cycle ride this am I went thru the now open road to the new B&Q from whitfield. New buildings going up including a new starter unit development. I have many enquiries for such buildings and believe that they are the springboard for businesses and employment that we should be encouraging ( not the least because I am professionally involved in other sites - look at the huge development at Hersden for example - growing all the time)

However going past Tesco the first lorry parked in the layby emptied its slops onto the road - not even in the nearby drain). 630am and along the road from there to Travis perkins were 12 lorries all parked on the pavement. I have pictures if you want them Paul.

Now as a potential investor here - would I want to put money into a building with an informal lorry park within 10 feet!

Disgusted of Whitfield

end link