Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well, I've never been into The White Horse before, so I can't comment, but Jeanette is a friend of mine and from speaking to her at the weekend, I know she's determined to get this right: she has to, having given up her job to take it on! Having seen the way The Park Inn is run by her friend and soon-to-be-boss Mandy Richards, I'm sure that they know what they're doing. Jeanette, having considerable chef experience, will be doing food, and I guess the decor and ambience will be addressed before too long.

I know that I shall be giving her all my support. Jeanette's a well-known and much loved Dovorian, and I hope Dover repays her for all the efforts she puts into the town. Like David H, I like Blakes....Peter runs a great business there and has good stock. (I'm not a beer drinker, but he has a fantastic range of single malt whiskies!) I'm really hoping that Dover can support good pubs such as these as well as the more mass-appeal Wetherspoons establishments, which tbh I find too plastic for my taste.

Good luck once again, Jeanette.

end link