Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thanks PaulB and all those that posted and read this thread especially Jacqui for her kind comments.
    As Mandie has stated both Natascha and myself have been under the weather but my lack of posting was thanks to BT who provide my line. It's a long story but after various multiple calls to Bombay I am glad to report the line will be up and running next Tuesday 27/1.Apparently my monthly contributions towards their profits was paying for some other sods account.They have now updated my account but not before cutting me off followed by all manner of threats eventually followed by an apology and a sizeable reimbursement from them.I am using a friends computer at present but will be back up and running next week at full throttle.
    Jeane as of this morning I have lost a stone in weight but still plenty to go.I don't miss the grub but do miss the old pint of ale.
    So as the new US President Mr Barney O'Bama would say "Top of the morning to you all and I have missed you all in my absence".

end link