Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

JHG - I was reading your posting (#10) when my phone rang. I managed to read as far as "Susan! I have attacked Nigel on the toilet" and was waiting with baited breath to read the rest while taking my call, just in case you had actually attacked Nigel on the toilet. I mean, that would have been a tad extreme eh? Luckily the next word was "closures" otherwise I think we'd have had a whole new story to sink our grotty teeth into.

But seriously (and I am just fooling around), I think the reaction to Nigel was a bit overblown myself, I know he made a professional cock up but hey, it's not like he molested kids or anything. I think the reaction to Nigel shows what's bad about the web - it is very easy for one bad seed to be planted and quickly grow into an ugly tree. I still like the guy, and while I don't claim to know the full details behind it all, I am pretty sure he believed he was doing the right thing at the time. A corrupt toilet-enemy, our Nigel? I just can't see that myself.

end link