Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thank Keith,Andrew I understand your feelings and as I have said before things are moving but for most too slowly.
    Ihave just come back from the North West,Carlilse is a lovely town with a thriving shopping area including a lanes concept,with little covered walkways behind the main shopping streets really buzzing and this was a Sunday mind you they did have an International food festival on.
    We then went to Leeds and Keithley,and I know they have little in common with Dover but the amount of regeneration and building work that is going on there is amazing,remember this is the 'poor' North while we live in the 'Rich'South,yet there seems to be plenty of money up there,it seems as if the banks and the Insurance companies are putting in the money.Marek I got your things you wanted from Damart in Bingley your long johns

end link