Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thanks Jacqui and Maggie, I have been quite taken aback with the amount of support and encouragement I've had before during and after.

I am going to attend a post-race party for all the St Catherine's Hospice runners at the end of the month. There were about 30 or so of us and between us I think we have raised something like £60,000 for the Hospice which is quite amazing. I shall find out for sure at the party.

One of the things I asked for to help with fundraising was a breakdown of what things cost, and £60,000 will do an awful lot. Of course, they always need more. I have asked if I can run for them again next year but won't find out until October and they do try to give places to those who haven't run for them before to be fair, as well as the fact that first-timers generally raise more money, so we'll see. I have to recover from all my injuries first as well!

end link