Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I am feeling some what better this morning and I am hopeing with my wife to come tonight it will only be about 1 hour.
    I am reading in the letters that some of you do not like me doing my life story, I have said this before if that is the feeling of most of you on the Doverforum that I will stop doing it, so if you are one of them and you are going tonight please come up and talk to me about it, I am just writing my life story because I am now over 65yrs old and have had a very full life of ups and down like most of you and all I am doing is sharing that with you some of you have know me of 30yrs now,and later on you will be part of the story,first I will have to aske you if I can use your name but I might not get that far we will have to see how you feel about me carrying on with it.
    Well done to the Doverforum for this new letter page the layout is very good.

I remain yours faithfully
    Cllr Vic Matcham of the River P/Council

end link