Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

A lot of cover ups happening when you sleep. Where do you exactly think you’re gonna see it? The newspapers controlled by the Gvt? The TV? YouTube owned by Google? Come on, you can’t be that serious!

Yanks have a separate Area called “51” for these alien creeps.

Just watch at the skies how fast sometimes things are moving. And you want to tell me it’s all comets?

Most comets cannot travel with no more than 100 km/h.

The Churyumov-Gerasimenko comet was estimated to have a total mass of around 1x10^13 kg +/- 10 percent, or roughly 10 trillion kilograms.

Who really bealieves that an object with a insane mass like that will travel that fast? Because by watching the skies at night, I do see commercial aircraft and they’re moving SO SLOW. Their speed tops at around 1,000 km/h. If something moves like “yahhhhh” in the skies, by my simple calcs, that’s probably moving at least 300 times faster. 300 x 1,000 = 300,000 km/h. What comes with the appr. weight of 10 trillion kilograms makes that speed, mate?

Failure. Epic failure.

end link