Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Barry ,I do not drink or smoke And my job in the last 12years was O.K. but before then.I can only talk of myself ,I worked right up to 67years in all my years of working I was very lucky I did not have one day on the doll,but it has not been the same for all,years ago if you worked on the Railways , in the mines ,on the boats e,tc, YOU HAD A JOB for life,but it was the blues who stoped that,just for one ,THE Ashford Railways works over 3000 men worked there it had a full order book at the time you lot closed it down overnight.I was working there at the time,but again I was lucky I went the same week to Germany to work, but alot of the rest it was the doll. And the list goes on and on,in your post you put "Vic I see alot of it" and that is about right all you do is "See" your words not mine,just because you are again one of the lucky ones to map out your life E,T.C. most can not, and when they have done it,afew years down the road they found that they are going backwards.I do not think BARRY YOU LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD.tURN YOUR P.C,OFF FOR A FEW DAYS and get out and see it for yourself, I feel so sorry for alot of young and older ones men and woman who are looking for work and it is just not there ,the last thing they need is to turn on their p.c. if they have one and read posts like you do,and please do not go down the road saying it is the reds to blame. I would just like to thank some of you who agree with me.

end link