Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Can I just say about working till 66years or more before you can stop work.
    I think 65years is a good time to stop work if you wish to and you should get your S/penion from that age,in alot of jobs by the time you reach that age (If you do) your body is saying stop,I went on till I was 67years in a very hard job going up ladders etc +the lifing of Steel,and working outside all year round and i am now paying for it with my hands and legs and i am just one of 1000s,I did not want to stop work but my body could not take anymore,and what about the lads working with me, they were at risk with me like that.I think the way forward would be at the age of 65 you should have to take a very good medical and if you pass it O.K. for one more year and so on,if you do not pass a medical at 65years old and you have worked your years up to then ,you pack up with a full penson,after working 50years or more you have done your best, and that is all one can do.I went on to long for my own good.

end link