Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well I'm (for a change!) with Keith on this one. Michael Jackson was never found guilty of any of the charges concerning children that were laid against him. As Chris has documented, his music is legendary and he is way up there with Elvis Presley in that field.
    Personally I think the fact that he never had a normal childhood was behind his childlike innocence. He found himself able to give children what he never had through his Neverland ranch and his pet animals. Through those children he lived his own belated childhood and the parents of the ones who accused him of misconduct were just out to make money by twisting his kindness to mean things that were not acceptable.
    I have never been a big fan of his music because it's not what I enjoy but that's not to say he wasn't a brilliant artiste.
    I do feel for his children too - it's never nice to lose a parent but much worse when you're a child. I hope his children will always be proud of their dad, which I'm sure they will.
    RIP Michael Jackson - you made a difference and not everyone can say that. Thank you for the music x

end link