Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I am utterly disgusted at two facts: firstly, the world and its mother hated Jackson and turned against him because of his child abuse allegations, and now many of those same people are worshipping him like some holy god-figure. Total hypocrisy. Secondly, I really DO believe that there was something very sinister and predatory about Jackson and his relationships with kids - there is simply too much out there to suggest it was true! With this in mind, who gives a toss about how good his music was? Do we celebrate Gary Glitter's musical career in the same way? No! Do we rave about what a fantastic caretaker Ian Huntley was? Exactly!

A child molester is dead. Big deal. Oh, and he made some albums. Yeah great. Just about the only massive achievement Jackson has to his name is the sheer scale of his fame.

Oh and by the way, I have now seen the video in question and have to say that he doesn't come across very well in it.

But anyway - I guess Jackson will keep many of us divided in our views. He has a legion of fans, and a legion of big doubters. They'll never see eye-to-eye.

end link