Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I had made up my mind that, much as I like and respect PaulB, I wasn't going to be part of this letters club anymore - because of Vic Matcham. I feel he has brought ridicule to this site and a lot of people apart from me feel the same. Because of his stupid letters on here Doverforum has lost a lot of its credibility and a lot of its readers and members too. I am amazed by the number of people who feel the same way I do.
    The reason I've decided to post now is that Dovorian has said what a lot of us feel and I wanted to support him. He is right, what right has this man got to write to other Dovers? Is he so thick that he doesn't see what people think of his stupid ideas? I cannot imagine why the DM took the story on - I thought they liked us!! He is NOT a Dover councillor and never will be.
    Oh yes - Dovorian - love your idea re the gallows - bring it on!!
    I expect I'll be berated by the boss again but at least Dovorian and I have the guts to say what a lot of people out there are thinking, and I hate our forum being made to look silly in the media.

end link