Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

For all those who have been wondering what's happening at the Ramada, I sent this out yesterday - with a poster attched to the email, which of course I can't do on here.

"Good Morning

Many of you have been asking me what's happening at the Ramada; I'm very pleased to be able to send you information on future events there.

Coming up first of course, is St.Valentines Day on Saturday 14th. of February.
    We know we love each other all the time, but isn't it great to be able to set aside a day to express our love in a special way and there can be no better way to express it, than by spending the evening (or even over- night with their very special package deal) at the Ramada Hotel.

Then there's Mother's Day on Sunday, the 22nd. of March.
    Again, we all Love our Mums, and of course the Mother of our children; what better way to show that Love, than by treating her to a Special Mothers' Day lunch at the Ramada.

Easter Sunday - April 12th. is a Special Day and as such deserves special celebration - celebrate it with the family at the Ramada.

There are also many other events throughout the year at the Ramada, I have attached a poster to this email giving details of all of them - it has been checked or viruses, so is safe to download: print it off and keep it for future reference.

The Ramada Hotel: Four Star Hotel - Four Star Quality - Four Star Experience.

Have a great time, whichever event(s) you go to. Please do remember to let them know you heard about it from me.

Kind Regards

Roger"

The telephone for the Ramada is 01304 821230 and you can find out about all their events from their website: www.ramadadover.co.uk

Roger

end link