Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Many years ago there were discussion re sharing one CE for Dover and Shepway needless to say Shepway did not. Vote for this .Ashford withdrew from the idea of an East Kent Council earlier on in the discussions same as they withdrew from having shared services for East Kent Housing.
    Personally I think DDC put to many eggs in one basket complete one thing at a time.
    Dover will not benefit Canterbury are more prosperous and Thanet have always been all over the place.Do you really think the residents of St Radigunds will see any improvement to their area.We know our council tax will go up .Will Councillors from Thanet or Canterbury have any interest in our deprived areas.I went on the bus through St Radigunds yesterday. Parts are a tip ..
    It makes me sad that this part of Dover is not well served.Where are their Councillors?
    I do hope Dover will reconsider their options.More power to the Parishes and Towns in the long run will mean they will need more paid officers and Councillors .So the circle will go round and round
    We fought off being an unitarary years ago only Medway was created.
    So much money Is spent on consultants who try to sell you an idea.Time wasted on meetings .

end link