Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I agree 100% with Barry it is a total disgrace and I would think all serving personnel and ex service personnel will be disgusted with this cowardly intrusion onto military service.

The BBC should get its own house in order with discipline before undermining our armed forces. How much money did the BBC and ITV staff con out of the public with false "phone ins". Internal discipline certainly is not something they can brag.

Discipline comes from getting some one to take action with out in the main asking why. You do not get that by saying "Please jump over that big wall and then if you don't mind would you please be good enough to run 5 miles with a telegraph pole.

Being bawled at, having your kit chucked at you, being made to do what you do not want to do is all part of getting you to jump to it. Once you have the discipline installed, life in the forces is so much easier, that's why employers like to be able to employ servicemen & woman coming out.

This undercover idiot should have been made to go to Afghanistan as a soldier before they let him out, but then cowards do not like action.

There is of course a line to be drawn between military discipline and bullying and on the odd occasion that line may get crossed, but that I am sure is the exception and the forces do not tolerate bullies.

end link