Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Had another communication from Christine so will reprint her email here. Many thanks Christine. Happy to help.

Christine says....

"
    Hi Paul
    Many thanks to you for including the earlier e-mail on the Dover Forum. Also, please would you pass on my thanks to those who have replied. I have received a further e-mail from Jeff and wondered if it would be possible to post this with my enquiry please. I have tried registering for the site but it is shown as being 'closed'.

hi Christine i have been in touch with my friend in aussie he reckons her sisters name was Jackie or June) where they used to live was on the avenues next door to john bottom brother called Mick.. the guys name was les he used to referee there auntie has been in hospital for a cancer op i am talking about 4 years ago that's all. thanks for trying. tell them they used to live on the think Earle estate near the earlsfied publick house,i reckon there were 3 girls thats all i can remember, they came to the town in 1964-5 . thanks for trying. tell your contact there were 6 lads who came to the town tell your contact he was a carpenter jeff me.lads names were derrick,richard,colin. just say they were rowdy but not harmfull. from dover they went to southampton then back to grantham jeff. thanks.

Many thanks
    Christine

end link